Visit our office
Post by Cheque
Fax by Bank Slip
Pay at our office during our office hours or swimming pool opening hours
Please write down the Name of Students and the Phone Number on the back of the cheque before post
Please write down the Name of Students and the Phone Number on the Bank Slip before fax, Fax 23221396
*Cheque Heading "STANFORD SWIM SCHOOL"
(BOC: 012-814-1-004766-9 / HSBC: 116-717828-838)
*To enroll Stanford Club courses, Cheque Heading
"STANFORD CLUB LIMITED" (HSBC: 456-062-868-838)
Important Notes to Parents
Visit our pools
Check out Stanford indoor heated pools. Let us show you our quality courses.
Search for pools
Application & Enquiries
Contact us. Experience quality swimming lessons!
1. If your application is accepted, your application fee will not be refundable and you cannot change your class unless the School cancels it.
2. The School is not liable to any loss or casualty in case of carelessness or negligence of the coach instruction by the student.
3. Student under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents or guardians to enter the pool.
4. Student must wear the swimming cap of the School in the pool. Swimming cap of other swim schools is not allowed.
5. Evaluation is carried out in the last 2-3 classes of the swimming course. The School has the right not to arrange make-up examination for the absentee.
6. The School may combine classes of different swimming styles if there is insufficient number of student in a particular class at a certain time slot.
7. The School has the right to reallocate students to another time slot if there is insufficient number of student in a class at a certain time slot.
8. Student needs to bring their own swimsuit/swimwear, towel, sandals, swimming cap of the School (new student can purchase at the reception), goggles
(anti-fog goggles are available for purchase at the reception) and the Stanford Path student handbook (new student can purchase at the reception).
9. Bad weather arrangement is stated under the “Important Notes for Parents” on the School website www.stanfordswim.com.hk
10. Make-up class arrangement:
• Absentee without justifiable reason will not be offered make-up class
• A maximum of 3 make-up classes (medical or personal reason) will be offered in each course. (2 make-up classes will be offered for waterbabies course)
• Medical leave: medical advice has to be presented for make-up class application
• Personal leave: evidence has to be provided for reasons of wedding (invitation as proof), funeral, school event (notice), and departure to overseas
(departure record or receipt of spending overseas)
• Leave accepted before the commencement of the course does not require proof, yet it will still be counted as the 3 make-up class quota.
• Confirmed make-up class cannot be rescheduled under all circumstances. Absentee of the make-up class surrenders their right of the make-up class.
• If make-up class cannot be arranged during the same course, it can only be extended to the following course.
• No make-up class is arranged for Stanford WINNER Squad
• No make-up class is arranged for bad weather cancellation
• No make-up class is arranged for Summer weekday course
• No make-up class is provided for the private lesson student